Cycling and hiking
Discover Wolphaartsdijk and its surroundings by bike or on foot! From the campsite you can easily start cycling and walking around the Veerse Meer. There are many cycling and walking routes that take you along the most beautiful spots on the Bevelanden. If you do not have a bicycle with you on your holiday! We also have bicycles for hire!
Did you know that the Zeeland cycling network has its own name? Namely FIKS. You can discover the province in an adventurous and challenging way. Cycle outside the dykes, with a view of the water. Or would you prefer a wind-free route, close to the dike? Whatever route you choose, they will also take you along villages and towns in Zeeland.
The campsite is located at junction 50. Here are some tips!
- Cycling route Sporen in het landschap (Traces in the landscape). During this route, you will discover the 'historical tracks' from Goes to Wolphaartsdijk.
- Cycling route Cultuurhistorisch Goes (Cultural Heritage of Goes). The route takes you along cultural and maritime heritage in Goes and surroundings.
So fun! Cycling with the ferries!
- FIKS theme route: Discover Noord-Beveland. This cycling route is available in the VVV Tourist Office in Goes. If you take the ferry from the campsite to Kortgene, you can start this cycling route from there. The current sailing schedules of all the ferries in Zeeland can be found on the website of the VVV Zeeland.
- Rondom het Veerse Meer route (Around Lake Veerse Meer). A nice cycling route of about 60 kilometres. It is possible to shorten it by 10 kilometres by taking a ferry. Follow the signposts or ask for more information at the reception.
Nice walk in the nature!
- The Kiekendiefpad path runs right past our campsite. This is a network of walking routes. The total walking network is about 75 kilometres. You can determine your own route and the distance to be walked.